Studio 367 opened in 2016 and provides modern, unique and private accommodation in two architecturally designed studios. It offers boutique accommodation for the traveller looking for something other than a motel.
Each studio is open plan with a private ensuite and features designer style furnishings in a modern, light filled space with king size beds, high ceilings and gardens.
The accommodation is for couples only and is not suitable for children.
The studios are located on a two acre property. The property has a vegetable garden, fruit trees and chooks. It is a little oasis in the country yet close to all the city’s amenities and attractions.
Studio 367 is located on the New England Highway, 4.5km south of the Tamworth CBD and within a short distance of a number of tourist destinations and major venues, including;
- The Big Golden Guitar – 500m
- The Longyard Hotel – 600m
- Tamworth Regional Entertainment and Convention Centre (TRECC) – 1.5km
- Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre (AELEC) – 1.8km
- Tamworth Sports Dome – 1.8km